SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Pair of MoraKniv Classics
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pair of MoraKniv Classics Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
I snagged this cool set of MoraKniv Classics this afternoon from the bargain bin at my LGS. They were among a dozen or so other MoraKniv models taken in with a recent estate purchase though these were the only two from their Classic line. The smaller knife has a 3 3/4" carbon steel blade which shows some discoloration. The larger blade measures 6" and appears unused. Thanks for looking.

Posts: 3487 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Great “snag”…Those are so very nice and you should be proud to add them to your inventory…I’m a big fan of anything MoraKniv…they have never disappointed…same with Opinel…great quality “bang for the Buck”

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10579 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You didn't get penetration
even with the elephant gun.
Picture of cheeze
posted Hide Post
Did they have any rulers for sale? Might be time to upgrade.

DONT TREAD ON ME

Posts: 2240 | Location: AZ | Registered: January 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
The Morakniv line has captured my attention.

Great looking pair.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post