SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Sullivan sheaths
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sullivan sheaths Login/Join 
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted
Hey all-

Has anyone ordered a sheath from Sullivan holster company? I read that they supply the sheaths for Randall. I am looking for a black sheath for wearing around my Randall model 1-7.

Any experiences to share?

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
I went ahead and ordered one. I will report back on my impression.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Following!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
The sheath arrived. It seems to be equal in quality of materials and construction to the original one. Black, without sharpening stone pocket, just like I wanted. I bought it from an eBay reseller that orders them in bulk and keeps them in stock. I got it in 3 days for $55 shipped.
I am pretty darned happy.

Bruce

-Niccolo Machiavelli

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
They are the current maker for Randall, if my information isn't stale. I am glad to know yours is up to snuff.

Who is the aftermarket seller you used?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
SJJP Randall Knives.
Email me if you want their contact information.

Bruce

-Niccolo Machiavelli