SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Just got me a ESEE Junglas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just got me a ESEE Junglas Login/Join 
Picture of side_shot
posted
this thing is great I have 5 acers wooded property and its always trying to take over the yard lol I just walked around the yard chopping away

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I have a slightly different approach to a similar situation and yard.
I have an Esee 6 for small stuff and an Ontario 22" Machete that cuts anything from thick weeds up to 3-4" saplings and vines. Also chops limbs from downed trees well.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet knife!

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
I picked up a hitchhiker

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
I have a Cold Steel Trail Master in Carbon V steel from 2001, and I enjoyed hacking away the brush around my 0.25 acre estate one afternoon in 2003. There is something about making a pile of brush and still having a sharp knife that makes me smile.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
How do you like the Xancudo?

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post