SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    CPM154 Hunter with Oak⚔️⚔️
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CPM154 Hunter with Oak⚔️⚔️ Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
Had a request for a Hunter with Oak scales. I wasn’t sure about them but, I really like em. Now for more Tung oil and polishing! For your viewing pleasure ⚔️

https://imgur.com/a/6YrGqkk

Just in time for Hunting season!! Christmas is just around the corner guys......... Big Grin

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
that is pretty sharp Jim. I like the scales.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Always loved the "Woodiness" of oak. Very nice Jim.

Posts: 4402 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
looking nice. some types of oak are a pain to finish finely. good work.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3514 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
That's very nice.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12740 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post