SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Some new knives dozer made for me
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some new knives dozer made for me Login/Join 
posted

Thanks Mike for the knives. They will be put to good use.

Posts: 1563 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
you are more than welcome, my friend.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Great looking work from s great craftsman. Love the etch. Mustard?

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, sybo. the etch is the same technique as i use with mustard, but a buddy of mine makes a neat ferric solution that is proofed down and almost a jelly thickness. he makes his own ferric and has been experimenting with different things. he gifted me a bit of this last spring. it has been working so well for many of my etching methods. he also does great san mai billets for me, on occasion. good to have knowledgeable friends.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post