SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    A huge Thank you to Dozer of Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A huge Thank you to Dozer of Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted
For Christmas I was gifted these two knives made by Dozer. I must say they are just the way I imagined them. High quality and the craftsmanship is just amazing. My daughter and her boyfriend thought I'd like these better than ordinary knives that are bought off a shelf, so they contacted Dozer and placed the order. Needless to say that I was extremely surprised and pleased. I christened the Riot Act blade already since it tasted my blood upon resheathing the blade. Minor cut, but the sheath has a small cut in it now. I think that all I need now is a recommendation for kydex sheaths for both. The trick is figuring out how to carry each one and going from there.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i am so glad you like them. i was very happy that we had just the right models for you.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post