SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    The Emerson Thread...
Page 1 ... 95 96 97 98

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Emerson Thread... Login/Join 
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Yesterday I ordered a CQC7 flipper from the Emerson website. The weird thing is that I couldn't find it anywhere else. Not on Amazon, Blade HQ, Knife Center, New Graham, or Grand Prairie. Those are usually my go to sites. Blade HQ even had a notice stating that they would not, for the time being, sell any Emerson knives, and that they would have to be ordered from the Emerson website. What gives? I have seen rumors that Mr. Emerson might be moving out of California, or that this was somehow Covid related. I have a suspicious mind, and I hope that it is not anything worse than that.

Posts: 5976 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
^^^ No it is basically to control production of what and how many of a certain style of knife they want to make.

Listen to the Fieldcraft Survival podcast with him on it. If you want to skip to the end around the 7 minute remaining mark he explains it.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/...4795?i=1000533181030

Posts: 4565 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post