SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    New Chef Model-Liontribe Designs
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Chef Model-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, we really enjoy working with these etched finishes. almost like magic when it all comes together.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
OK, she is done now. handle came out great. double dyed maple burl, that is our favorite for the chef models.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is truly a work of art. I don't know how much you are asking for this but it ain't enough.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks for the kind words. we are pretty happy with this one.

dozer

Picture of RoyW
posted Hide Post
That is awesome looking knife.
You are wearing me down with all these pictures, going to have to order one from you soon.

NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 84 | Location: Taylorville,Il. | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i appreciate it. we will be here when you need us. i just wish my photography skills were a bit better. i do enjoy trying, though.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here are some shots of a new Dark Chef for one of our forum members. this one is going to have some striking copperhead micarta for the handle. pay no mind to the oil on the blade in these quick shots.

dozer

Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dozer:
here are some shots of a new Dark Chef for one of our forum members. this one is going to have some striking copperhead micarta for the handle. pay no mind to the oil on the blade in these quick shots.

dozer

Looks great! They should be please!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, my friend. we are having a blast making this model. every one is unique. now i have to decide on handle materials for the last two. always trying to match the handle with the look and style of the blade.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
got this one finished up today, while dancing in between the raindrops. the copperhead micarta really compliments the color in the blade.

dozer

posted Hide Post
You keep posting these pics and I will have to order one. I love the file knife and steampunk/Japanese influenced stabby thing I got from you but your Chef knives are beautiful.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks so much. we will be happy to build one for you. i am starting a new batch this week, we would be happy to pencil you in for one. i really love making these much more than i thought i would when i first started down this path.

dozer

posted Hide Post
Is the email in your profile still good?

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
it is, but i use liontribedesigns@gmail.com most of the time now. that is what i use for IG and Facebook. just drop me a line, my friend. we can fix you up with a nice chopper.

dozer

Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Mike

That last one there is awesome. Love the color and the scales.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, brother. i hadn't used that handle material in a while. i had forgotten how nice it looked.

dozer