SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    New Microtech Socom Alpha DLC Tanto
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Microtech Socom Alpha DLC Tanto Login/Join 
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted
I'm not usually a fixed-blade guy, but I had to have this one. It is so well balanced and the Carbon Fiber is amazing!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: akaSigFreak,

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is bad ass !

I dig it.

Congrats.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
A very nice knife! Would you mind saying where you got it?

Posts: 789 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
I got it from St. Cloud Knives. Great prices and even better owners. The Tanto DLC Carbon Fiber Handle version is sold out everywhere. I think eknives.com had the Single Edge in stock.

http://www.stcloudknives.com/

Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up akaSigFreak. I was able to snag one from eknives.com.

Posts: 789 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
Did you get the S/E or the T/E (Tanto)?

Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Bought the the fixed blade Socom Alpha G-10 scales
114-10AP.
And Socom Elite Folder Black Alum scales Tanto
M390 161-4
I have not had much luck with posting pics,but will attempt when I receive these these two fine knives.
Thanks again for the heads up!

Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
Well, Damn!
I really want a Socom Folder too, but I have totally blown my toy budget this year.