SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Xenomorph-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Xenomorph-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
haven't made one of these in a while. 1095HC in Crime Scene etched finish. handle is scalloped natural micarta.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3514 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
just finished up a fancy version this week. i really like the burl handle on this one.

dozer

Posts: 3514 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Very nice fellers!

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i am really happy with how this one came together. some builds can fight with you, but this one just worked out so cleanly.

dozer

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Niiiiiice!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Nice. I really like that one.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, it was a challenge to get a clean, smooth look with such an unusual handle shape. it just kinda came to me as i was shaping and sanding. i wish they were all so helpful.

dozer

Stay Classy!!
Picture of Crockett040
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! Will this one be listed for sale? If so my email is in my profile.

Posts: 396 | Location: Iowa | Registered: July 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
no, sorry. this one is a commission build for a customer. he wanted a brawler in a tailored suit. so this is what we came up with.

dozer