SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Microtech Scarab 2 Tactical an awesome knife
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Microtech Scarab 2 Tactical an awesome knife Login/Join 
posted
These are very hard to obtain and I could not find any dealer listing them in stock but fortunately a local collector had one he parted with new. It fires with amazing power and even will open underwater from fluted blade design and holes in the bottom handle.

Some here may have had the Scarab 1 years ago.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/WUxj6QzK8Cvf6mmU6

Great knife!

Update: Here are its specs according to an email to me from their customer service, as a member here is making me a sheath so I asked Microsoft:

Overall Length: 9.5"
Blade Length: 4.0"
Handle Length: 5.75"
Handle Width:1.125"
Handle Thickness:0.60"

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tschiemer,

Posts: 2560 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I saw one at a dealer in San Antonio just a few weeks ago, and they are very solid. They are, however, quite large so I left it at the dealer. Just more than I need in my pocket.

Nice.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
That is bad-ass, I like it.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had been looking at a few other OTF knives here in BHM. I guess I will be making a trip to Mark's Outdoors over lunch this week. Merry Christmas to ME!

Posts: 584 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post