SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Knives from The James
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Knives from The James Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
I have taken an interest in a couple of knives from The James, particularly the Elko and the Ellis.

Does anyone here have any experience with The James?

Are they well built, are they worth the money?

Thank you.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't have any personal experience with them, but have seen a fair bit of positive feedback on the James brand, including the multitools. (On the competively priced lower end stuff)

Unless things have changed, OEM is a Chinese manufacturer - Reate - who produces for Chavez & Pena among others?

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1925 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
China? Darnit...I'm out. I'd looked at their web site and had to look up some of the various metals that they were utilizing. Very impressive stuff.

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post