SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Purchases from DLT Trading
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Purchases from DLT Trading Login/Join 
posted
I learned about DLT just recently. I wanted to buy a Para 3 Lightweight knife and I checked with DLT. This company took my phone calls and answered all of my questions. They delivered within three days of placing my order. I then ordered another Para and received the same efficient service and good price. I later ordered a Spyderco sharpening system and had the same top-notch service . DLT is a reliable, professional, and efficient company focused on customer care.

Posts: 72 | Registered: April 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I've been dealing with DLT Trading for about five years & have never had a problem. When I want a knife, I usually look there first.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I've bought from them and they have had competitive and often the best prices and shipped very quickly.

Posts: 9439 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
DLT does a nice job. I just made my second Bark River pre-order from them, a Bravo Tope
Recon in 3V.

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 883 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I’ve been happy with DLT Trading and EKnives as well as Cutlery Shoppe over the past couple of years. Always great customer service!

Posts: 5999 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
DLT occasionally throws in a freebie, too. For a while, along with the knife, they were sending a pack of black bandaids with the DLT logo on them. Which I thought was kind of appropriate.Smile Then they were sending a 6X6"micro-fiber cloth, which was great for cleaning my spectacles. I haven't ordered anything lately though.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been dealing with DLT for several years and have had nothing but good experiences. I purchased my first Hinderer XM18 3.5” from them.

Posts: 472 | Registered: December 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
DLT is one of my go-to dealers. Good folks.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2827 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DLT is my go to place to buy knives. Always excellent customer service and you can count on it showing up 3 days later.

P229 Enhanced Elite
P229R
P229

Posts: 60 | Location: Ga | Registered: August 01, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I just picked up a Zero Tolerance 0450 from DLT. They accounts in this thread are right on. They shipped out super fast. I'd use them again.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17236 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post