SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Hinderer Card Series “Ace of Hearts “ XM-18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hinderer Card Series “Ace of Hearts “ XM-18 Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted
Was fortunate enough to aquire one of these this weekend.
I’ve been wanting one for a long time.
Face cards are the most desirable & difficult to pry from an owners hands.
Getting an Ace was what sealed the deal for me .
For those who don’t know about this line, each year since 2020 I believe, (please correct me if I’m wrong) Hinderer chooses a model for its line up & produces 52 knives.
The latest “deck of cards” was the Eklipse.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats GB!!

Very cool knife with awesome presentation.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Took a couple more photos of it.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Is that a stonewash or a partial damascus pattern? Either way, I'm not sure about what impresses me more: The Knife or the whole Box Set. Nice is an understatement...

Posts: 4182 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
The blades in the. Add Series are the same as the Battlefield Pickups & style hounds.
It’s an acid etch treatment.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%