SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Zero Tolerance USA ZT0562 @ Kershaw guy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zero Tolerance USA ZT0562 @ Kershaw guy Login/Join 
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted
Don't know anything about the blade offered but seems like a good deal. From Kershaw Guy
+++LINK+++

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Recently purchased a Kershaw Dividend from him.
Totally smooth transaction and very happy with the service.

That looks like a nice knife, thanks for posting.

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He also has a few of these ZT0462TAN on sale, just ordered one.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a good price on the 0562, and I just purchased it and another ZT from Kershaw Guy.

Easy and quick transaction (I rec'd. the shipment tracking number in less than 10 mins. from making payment), and he was able to price-match on the 2nd knife.

Posts: 3462 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Kershawguy is fantastic. As others have said, fast service, fair prices and good selection.

P220R-45-EQ, P226R-40, P229R-9-SCT, P239-357-SAS2B, P365-9-BXR3 plus some Ruger's.

Posts: 265 | Location: Arizona | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lateck:
The Kershawguy is fantastic. As others have said, fast service, fair prices and good selection.

+1 Kershawguy is great to deal with.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
Good guy, just received my ZT 0303.

Posts: 66 | Registered: May 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I thought the 0562 was discontinued? You got a good deal on that.

Posts: 17890 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Picked up a ZT0393 & a ZT0055 from Dave a short time ago. You can absolutely count on the fastest shipping in the industry by doing business with him. Been doing business with Dave for years.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post