SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    TOPS Storm Vector
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TOPS Storm Vector Login/Join 
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted
After a 9-month backorder, the Storm Vector I ordered finally arrived. I don't know whether to call it a knife or a machete. It is definitely a beast and worth the wait.

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post

Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8756 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I know if I broke into your house and you came running down the stairs in your boxers at O’dark thirty waving that thing and screaming a half asleep, unintelligible pissed off war cry, I would be drastically rethinking my vocational pursuits while “unassing the AO” through whatever hole in the building that was large enough for me to do so in the most expedient manner.

So yeah impressive “knife” ya got there. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7620 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Wink Running down the stairs with that thing could end badly for me too. I was walking through the house grabbing some cord to tie the lanyard and bumped my shirt - now there’s an extra hole in my shirt.

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post