SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    PM2 ULTRA from BladesWeLove
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PM2 ULTRA from BladesWeLove Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted
The PM2 ULTRA is a Spyderco Paramilitary 2 customized by Blades We Love.
They convert the compression lock to a button lock and due to that custom scales are needed.
I decided on the Toxic Green, for a “toxic male”! Wink

I shall call it Slimer !

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Wow - looks fantastic!

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Nice! I like the color!

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
That thing is sweet!!!

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 883 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm...since the button protrudes above the scale, can you unlock the blade if you're gripping tight?

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 870 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RobLew:
Hmm...since the button protrudes above the scale, can you unlock the blade if you're gripping tight?

Its location makes it impossible for me to disengage the lock. Perhaps if I was left handed I could.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post