SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Good leather sheath maker in Tampa?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good leather sheath maker in Tampa? Login/Join 
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted
I am looking for a sheath maker in the Tampa Bay area. I'm not necessarily looking for an expensive custom job just a basic sheath or two for some knives I have.

I've only found one in Dover Florida but if anybody knows anyone else let me know thanks.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try Ruff's Saddle Shop in Umatilla.

Posts: 1652 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Thanks, gotta check that place out, looks fun, but all their sheaths on eBay were for folders. Anyhoo, a buddy hooked me up with a sheath that fits my blade.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He will make what ever you need.
I had him do a couple of slip sheaths for fixed blades and they came out perfect.

Posts: 1652 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post