SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Two new knives arrived today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Two new knives arrived today Login/Join 
easy money
posted
Hello!

Picked these up a week ago on eBay. His & hers. Seem super nice - scary sharp. I love this addiction!

Jim

That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

Posts: 576 | Location: United States | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Those are some pretty good knives. I have 2 also, though I don't carry 'em often. The assisted opening is just faster than I want when at work.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Kershaw makes a nice knife. I didn't think I'd like assisted openers, but I do.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
easy money
posted Hide Post
Hello,

I’m usually a Spyderco guy, but lately the many varieties of very affordable Kershaw offerings have really caught my eye - and a small portion of my wallet! Good stuff!

Jim

That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

Posts: 576 | Location: United States | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
I jave one like the black one. After 2 years of daily carry, the "sandpaper" came off. I returned the knife and Kershaw put on new "sandpaper" and sharpened it at my request. It cost me shipping in one direction. I am happh with it. Smile

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post