SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    B3 Matching Pair-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

B3 Matching Pair-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
just finished an (almost) matching set recently. W2 with ghost grey acid etched finish and oak burl handles. they came out so nice and clean, i just had to show off a few pics before they ship out.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
WOW! What a gorgeous set. The handles are exquisite.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i have always loved doing the recurve blade designs. well, once i learned how to grind them correctly.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is another pair we just finished for a good customer. bush knife style bowies...or bowie style kukri knives...or something. they came together well, though.

dozer