SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Kukri-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kukri-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
this is a little WIP thread for a kukri design i am working on for a good customer. 1095HC with an 8.5" blade. next step is a nice ironwood handle.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Ooh! Nice

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, it looks much better in person. the lighting was not great in the last shot. i may have to make a few more of these. it was a lot of fun to grind this one.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is the big kukri design all dressed up and ready to go. just need some big leather for that big blade.

dozer

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dozer,

posted Hide Post
Gawd that is cool D!!

I really like it Big Grin

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
much appreciated, my friend. this was fun to build.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
just finished this monster. not quite a kukri or a bowie knife. something in between and it is just right. 1095HC and natural micarta with chainring bolts. just a nasty rascal.

dozer

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dozer,

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is another in this bush knife vein. this one is a bit thicker and all blacked out.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
couple more recent builds.

dozer

Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
That is great work. I really like the kukri. I feel an itch in my wallet.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
much appreciated, my friend. we have been making lots of these lately.

dozer