SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Dagger Design-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dagger Design-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
we just wrapped up this nice, new tactical dagger model for a good friend and customer. this one took a bit of trial and error, but we got it together in the end. really happy with this one.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Looks great!!

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Man, I love that blade profile. It looks like the shorter one you made that I said looked like a spear heard.

Stop tempting me.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, fellas. i am having fun with the dagger designs, even if they are quite a bit more involved than other models.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
That looks awesome!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Those are NOT easy……. At all.. Great execution friend!!!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Super!

I’m definitely in a dagger phase right now… The real battle blade.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
much appreciated. these are very satisfying when they are all finished and everything just lines up perfectly.

dozer

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That is a beauty and your photos are always impressive!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i appreciate that. here is the leather for it. it is african antelope with our antique finish. i think this one deserves something different.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
another variation on this model. a bit more svelte and with a modern camo theme. it is a battle dagger, after all.

dozer