SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Broadhead EDC-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Broadhead EDC-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
i have been working on my dagger grinds for an upcoming commission. this little 6.0" file knife came out well. makes a wicked little hide out blade.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! The whiskey's not bad looking either.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks. yeah, these days i lean toward peaty scotch and good irish.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Looks great. Are there any scale options or will this be a wrapped handle only?

I see I will need to start pulling some funds together. Smile

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i haven't really thought about it. this is a one off at the moment. just some of the weird stuff i get up to when i am off the clock.

dozer

Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
That is sweet! It looks like a spear head.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
that is what i thought too. i may have to work this into the standard offerings. i just have to get caught up on the commissions and we will see.

dozer

Bodhisattva
posted Hide Post
Wow. NICE!

Posts: 11506 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
much appreciated.

dozer

Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
That’s super nice!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, my friend. you know i gotta get those dagger grinds nice and crisp. it is kinda like painting a house. it is all about the prep work. gotta make sure all those grinds come together equally.

dozer

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Very cool piece there my friend! You can go in a lot of different directions with that one! Love checking at your work brother!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i appreciate it. we are having a lot of fun this summer with new styles and designs.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
now, here is a Broadhead model that is a bit larger than the first design. a customer wanted a bit more handle, so i made the blade a bit longer to match. really like how this one came out.

dozer

Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Agreed, a more useful model. Keep up the good work.

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Excellent work! The longer shape Reminds me of a Spartan lance for some reason. Defiantly a good shape for penetrating work. Wonder if it could be rigged for spear attachment .

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
you know, that is not a bad idea. i might just rig up a model that can be used as a spear. just for fun, if nothing else.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is another Broadhead XL model. a bit too large for an EDC piece. did this one in black/grey camo finish with a leather wrapped handle. kinda has a nice autumn color scheme going for it.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
just finished another of these rascals. this a big fella at 10.0" long. not sure if you would want to EDC this one. it is a unique dagger, though.

dozer

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SmEtV8WS1nDAC9Xo9
https://photos.app.goo.gl/f2SKyYTpxBAmhpcE7