SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Microtech Service Personnel program
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Microtech Service Personnel program Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted
Good morning, looking at an automatic and after handling an Microtech OTF I really like the build quality.

I noticed this on their web site and was wondering if anyone has used this and what kind of discount do they offer once your credentials are accepted?

https://microtechknives.com/se...e-personnel-program/

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
That's how I got mine. Price was better than any place else. I can't remember what the discount was as it's been a couple years. Costs nothing to apply and find out.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Thank you Sir

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Also got one via the service personnel program. Was a breeze to deal with them. Received a fresh from the factory version made the same month. Didn’t take long at all.

Posts: 6008 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been wanting to get one myself but when I contacted them about what I wanted in that program, I never got a email/call back. Twice that happened and was over a year ago I applied.

Posts: 6871 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post