SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Kitchen Cutlery-Liontribe Designs-New Pics
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kitchen Cutlery-Liontribe Designs-New Pics Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dozer:
thanks fellas. my mrs. is giving me the business for not making her one of every kitchen design that i make. just not enough hours in the day, but she ain't buying that answer. Big Grin

dozer

Happy wife, happy life.

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
finally got some finished pics of the san mai slicer. the handle came out very well.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3514 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man, what a beautiful knife!

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks so much. that handle really makes it come to life.

dozer

Posts: 3514 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i have a second set of book matched blue maple scales, so i decided to put them on a standard 7.0" chef model. i think they will look great on this one, too. i really like this color.

dozer

posted Hide Post
The blue maple really makes those knives pop.

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i may see what other colors i can get my hands on. i have several chef knifes that will need handles soon.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is the latest Dark Chef blade all polished and etched. gonna get the handle fit and pinned next.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is the latest Dark Chef. i think it really came together well.

dozer

Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Elegant chefs knife.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thank you, my friend. that handle material looks good on everything.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
nice kitchen pair in progress. hybrid kitchen slicer with copper hamon and little paring knife design. coming right along.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
this pair came out very well. very clean hamon on the slicer hybrid model.

dozer

I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
^^^Cannot wait to get those home, and just in time to use in our new kitchen. The pics have got me excited.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
they are going out tomorrow! won't be long now. i took this shot just for the portfolio. it is my favorite.

dozer

I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email just now, if you’d check your spam folder please.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
haven't gotten anything yet. did you send it to liontribedesigns@gmail.com?

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
working on a new chef variant during the holiday break. broad, 7.0" blade on this one.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
got it finish ground and polished. we went with the signature pattern etch on this one. now to find a nice handle material.

dozer

Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I think it needs rosewood or that bloodwood color you used on one of my small scalpels a year or so ago.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post