SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    SigForum Knife Artisans
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SigForum Knife Artisans Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Great looking knife there Brad!!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sybo:
Great looking knife there Brad!!!!!

Thank you! It is a really great knife in it's intended role. I love that Damascus posted on the page back. It's a beauty.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thanks Brad!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I really like that big sybo Bowie.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: flesheatingvirus,

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post