SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Karambit Again-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karambit Again-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
i think we have settled on an official name for the karambit. we have dubbed it Xenomorph. that seems to suit the overall shape and style of this one. i even have the proper hat for the occasion.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Oh heck yes!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i am really pleased with this one. i have been flipping it around since i finished it. she has a great balance for that.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
a few new pics of this monster. if this one sits on the shelf too long, i am gonna have to keep it for myself. the temptation is too great. i keep going to the knife safe and getting it out to play with around the house.

dozer

posted Hide Post
Is it listed in the classifieds?

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1210 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
yes sir and on sale, too.

dozer