SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Kiritsuke-Liontribe Designs
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kiritsuke-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
another kiritsuke style chef has come to life. this monster is 80CrV2 with an S grind and neat two tone micarta handle. dark OD bolsters and antique micarta balance.

liontribe

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3514 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous.

Posts: 11345 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks so much.

dozer

Posts: 3514 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I love this one!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thank you, my friend.

dozer

A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Nice knife and scotch.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9356 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
much appreciated.

dozer

Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Excellent choice of whisky. Beautiful knife.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks much! also a great quote from one of my favorite films.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
we are cranking right along on new chef knives. i am especially happy this kiritsuke blade. it will hopefully get the tuxedo handle i have been planning. it should look very nice with that handle.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
well, the tuxedo handle came out great. this one is a stunner.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
doing a bit of blade etching before our 4th of July activities. hope everyone has a great Independence Day.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i just had to give that lava resin a soft sculpted texture to the flats. i really like the look of this one.

dozer

posted Hide Post
^^^^
Gawd I really like this one D.

What is the overall length and what is the handle material?

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
it is 12.0" overall and the handle material is a newer resin composite. this color is called lava. that is what put me in mind to add some curves and waves to the handle.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
new handle design we are doing now. i think it really fits the shape.

dozer

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Damn sweet work Pal!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, brother. i have been wanting to experiment with different sculpting and sanding techniques on my handles.

dozer

Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
How's that 15 year old Bowmore? And the knife looks outstanding, BTW.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5291 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
much appreciated. the bowmore is very nice. not heavily peated and the sherry influence comes through well. it is a nice balance of sweet and smoky. i prefer more peaty scotches, but i don't see bowmore in my area very often. just had to pick it up. now, i am in search of an octomore!

dozer