SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Marzy's Favorite Little Surprise
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marzy's Favorite Little Surprise Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted
I keep this in my car for a special occasion if some road raging jackwagon thinks it's OK to stick his paws into my car's window in traffic.

They're inexpensive, so get 5 or so.

https://www.bladehq.com/item--...Automatic-OTF--33177

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34103 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Ok, I do not need one, but I really want one.

Very cool.

Thanks for sharing.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I do like the idea, but how do we think a police officer would handle coming across one? Is it a “switchblade”? Laws around such things seem to always be so nebulous.

Also, how do you retract it?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17268 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Georgia is a free state, so whether it's a switchblade or not is moot.

To retract, you push the button then push the tip against something to reset it.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34103 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Nice. If I kept it in my car in NM, it would also be moot because a personal vehicle is extended domain (like your home). On-person carry probably wouldn't be worth the risk for me out here.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17268 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post