SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    ESEE AGK
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ESEE AGK Login/Join 
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted
Do any of you fine folks have experience with this knife? It was designed as a game field dressing knife, and I would like to hear if anyone has used it for its intended purpose.
I have a friend getting into dear hunting and I wanted to send him a proper knife for the job.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2225 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
No hands on, but I always thought it was a solid design, and I like all the Esee knives I have. They just announced that they are going to make that pattern in stainless, which in my mind makes more sense than 1095.

Posts: 9956 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
That is the version I would buy for myself once it hits the streets, but I’m giving it as a gift and will need to keep it within my budget.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2225 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You didn't get penetration
even with the elephant gun.
Picture of cheeze
posted Hide Post
Yep it’ll work for that

DONT TREAD ON ME

Posts: 2245 | Location: AZ | Registered: January 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post