SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Not sure I “need” a $600 knife, but damn if it ain’t a beauty...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not sure I “need” a $600 knife, but damn if it ain’t a beauty... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
You might hate me after opening up this website:

https://ebosshoss.com/TradeKnives/

Those are some beautiful custom blades!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8314 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
After a mountainous long time waiting for the post office to unfudge themselves I finally got mine today.
thanks for the heads up on such a beautiful knife.

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr.sig239:
After a mountainous long time waiting for the post office to unfudge themselves I finally got mine today.
thanks for the heads up on such a beautiful knife.

Nice, I am not sure I would have had the patience for that wait...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10911 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post