SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Great knife song !
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great knife song ! Login/Join 
posted
Don't have the tech to post a link but check out "The Randal knife" by Guy Clark! Cool song!

Posts: 141 | Location: Ma. | Registered: November 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Windwolf:
Don't have the tech to post a link but check out "The Randal knife" by Guy Clark! Cool song!

Live version:

https://youtu.be/KY5MOUO464Q

Posts: 3210 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Oh my. This really touched me. It sums up my recent loss of dad to a T.

Thank you for sharing this.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Never thought I’d tear up over a knife song. Brought back many a memory of my Dad and getting some of his old worn blades. And the tears after he crossed over to the other shore, as he would say. Damn, he passed in 2005 and would have been a hundred this Aug 1. Thanks for the song I sometimes need a reminder of that group of men, that greatest generation that are almost all gone now. I forget the price they payed and the legacy they left.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post