SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    ZT 0400ST pocket clip screw question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ZT 0400ST pocket clip screw question Login/Join 
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted
I lost one of my pocket clip screws on my knife. Where can I get one. I guess my Google doesn't work too good. Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: charlie12,

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would start with the manufacturer. I lost a bushing from my ZT 350 when I took it apart and they sent me a replacement free of charge even though I explained it was my fault and offered to pay for it. Here is a link request form to try.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Just contact them and they may even send one for free.
https://www.facebook.com/ZTKni...t/10152633346511282/

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Herkdriver:
I would start with the manufacturer. I lost a bushing from my ZT 350 when I took it apart and they sent me a replacement free of charge even though I explained it was my fault and offered to pay for it. Here is a link request form to try.

Thanks for the info. I used the link you posted and told them I lost one of the clip screws. And yesterday I received two clip screws. I'm go to go now.

Thanks for the help and thanks to 220-9er too

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad I was able to help.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post