SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Proud new owner of a DBK "Finished it MY way" Damascus badger.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Proud new owner of a DBK "Finished it MY way" Damascus badger. Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
Received my Damascus Badger today and I am BLOWN AWAY!

Turned out beautiful and Jim was a pleasure to work with. Great communication and progress updates put up with a BUNCH of questions from me as I went through the process of deciding how to finish my first custom knife.

Not to toot my own horn, but I think I take some pretty ok pictures, but they really don't do this baby justice. I am absolutely floored how well it turned out and I expect Jim will be getting more of my money in the future.

Enough words, here you go!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Stunning piece enhanced by great pics. The colors all work so well.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Wayne thank you for the kind words, I thoroughly enjoyed working with you! Thanks you and ENJOY!

Thank you Sigforum!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Dang. Thats a beauty.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Jim makes quality knives. I take mine out to admire every once in awhile.

Posts: 648 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
that red is stunning!!! Really goes well with the damascus.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure if I would have been brave enough to do your handle choice but seeing it really works !!!

Congrats on a stunning blade !

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
I like the variations in not only the color of the handle and Damascus, but the texture variations between the blade, handle, and sheath.

That is a very beautiful work of art.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2nd amdmt gramps
posted Hide Post
I REALLY like that one!

Posts: 2106 | Location: southeast arkansas | Registered: October 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
"Action shot" Wink

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
That is an awesome looking knife. I really love the blade profile.

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
My Badger now has a buddy...

More pics and info in the Sig Pistols section..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 911Boss,

posted Hide Post
That is a great looking blade and Sig!

Posts: 95 | Location: Virginia | Registered: February 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i like everything about that little cutter.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thank you Brother ⚔️

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
If anyone would like a custom build, give me a shout!! We can do some cool things!!⚔️⚔️

Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sybo:
If anyone would like a custom build, give me a shout!! We can do some cool things!!⚔️⚔️

Email inbound....