SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Kailash bites again...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kailash bites again... Login/Join 
The Quiet Man
posted
Thanks to all you enablers posting up here recently, this showed up in my email last night...

She's gonna be a monster...

Going to go with an acid washed finish, brass fittings, and a sharpened back edge.

Posts: 2414 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Dammit. These threads are making me want another one.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 16563 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Definitely following this!! I miss making knives…..

Posts: 6186 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
cool I ordered a Bhura on 10/20

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1227 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Does it come with a tag axel? My word! Wink

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4285 | Location: Made the permanent move to Branson | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post

It’s getting closer. Sword bearer is optional.

Posts: 2414 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post