SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Ringed Urban Bowie-Liontribe Designs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ringed Urban Bowie-Liontribe Designs Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted
here is my new favorite design. 1095HC steel and African Blackwood handle. such a fun style of knife. it has a light, wispy hamon that just will not show in my pics, but it is very noticeable in natural light.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Dude, DIGGIN this!!!! It just reeks of COOL!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i love making ringed designs from time to time.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
I like! You do swesome work! I have a Bear and Sons Bowie. Only one I have. Not a custom made blade like yours!
My favorite Bowie is the old school Alamo Fowler version!

NO SIGnature

Posts: 2050 | Location: London, OH | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
Much appreciated.

dozer

Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dozer:
Much appreciated.

dozer

Your welcome. That Fowler Bowie sure looks good with the Walker. It would look great with mine too. EXPENSIVE Though. I've seen similar design custom knives for well over $2,OOO.00 OUCH!

NO SIGnature

Posts: 2050 | Location: London, OH | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
yeah, those large bowies can be pricey. our latest large bowie was more modern in design.

dozer

Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
Wicked lookint knife! A real rippper!

NO SIGnature

posted Hide Post
Nice knife!
A little Karambit look to it.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8314 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, that was part of the idea for this one. a more relaxed karambit feel when held in a reverse grip. i carry something similar daily as my belt knife. and it is lotsa fun wandering around the shop spinning these ring models. my own personal fidget spinner.

dozer

Picture of porterdog
posted Hide Post
Nice. I always appreciate the in-hand pics as they give the most accurate scale.

Is your government serving you?

Posts: 1271 | Location: Detroit (Rock City!) | Registered: September 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, although it is a bit misleading with me. my hands are a bit larger than average, so i can make most knives look a little more petite. most of my custom folders have at least a 4" blade. that is just the best fit for my hand.

dozer

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Excellent piece of knife making as usual.

Posts: 17890 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
much appreciated.

dozer