SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Cool wood!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cool wood!! Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
https://imgur.com/a/vLch0n6

Wrapping this up for a repeat customer, for the life of me I cannot find/remember what kind of wood this is. Anyone??

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Spalted mango?

Posts: 17060 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Spalted mango?

You just made that up, didn't you? Wink

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Whether he made it up or not, apparently there is such a thing and someone makes guitar bodies out of it.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
WOW!! That's quite beautiful!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
Whether he made it up or not, apparently there is such a thing and someone makes guitar bodies out of it.

I know it is a real thing, it just sounds improbable. They use it in ukeleles a lot.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post