SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Thoughts on this Randall
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thoughts on this Randall Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That is a nice one. The wood is nice.

I just reserved a slot for one from a dealer. He says early next year.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jhe888,

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Looks great. Very handsome knife.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2757 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Here's a hint. Stop at Kroger and pick up a couple of nice, thick Filets. Then cook them to your pleasure. Even steaks taste better when sliced with a Randall. I know from experience.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
Here's a hint. Stop at Kroger and pick up a couple of nice, thick Filets. Then cook them to your pleasure. Even steaks taste better when sliced with a Randall. I know from experience.

Just got back from vacation and had to try this. You are right Sir. Sadly, I did not take any pics, but the steak did taste extraordinary.

As an aside, before I left for vacation, I did order a Fireman Special from Randall. My confirmation was waiting for me when I arrived home. In 2027, I will be the proud owner of another Randall.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
If anyone wants a Gambler, AG Russell has them again in stock.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of papaac
posted Hide Post
When I bought my Randall 5" #3 and my wife's kitchen set in the mid 197os, Bo Randall recommended his Swedish steel over the stainless for most knives.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: papaac,

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." Edmund Burke

Posts: 4974 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post