SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Capture this birthday photo
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Capture this birthday photo Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I see too many itchy trigger fingers and not enough muzzle discipline...

Posts: 2132 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ragnar
posted Hide Post
That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you did to Ned.

Live every day as if it is your last, for one day you’re sure to be right

Posts: 752 | Location: Historic Southpark, Dayton Ohio | Registered: October 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I'm going to do what no one else appears to have done: suggest that you meant "Caption", not "Capture" in the thread title.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Gimme all your cake or meet your doom with hot caps.
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
4:10 to Yummy

That is just dang clever right there...WINNER!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Reach for the gifts birthday boy!

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37992 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
Me in 1968'ish on the local Louisville TV Show, T-Bar-V.

I grew up in Louisville too and watched T-Bar-V. So that's you between Cactus and Randy Atcher, uh? They must have had a lasting impression on you. Is that why you enjoy SASS so much? I still live in Kentucky, but thankfully I moved out of Louisville almost 33 years ago!

Posts: 375 | Location: The Dark And Bloody Ground | Registered: July 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rustlers Corralled at the Bar-B-Q Ranch house.

Posts: 3226 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post