SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Violinist serenades Italian health care workers from hospital rooftop
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Violinist serenades Italian health care workers from hospital rooftop Login/Join 
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted
Lena Yokoyama was the featured guest violinst at a performance with our local symphony many years ago and I was moved by her performance then...how much more special to hear her perform in this moment and setting.

Link to original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tLwZgg-Zzo8

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
I played the violin for several years. She is truly amazing. I played and she makes the violin sing. God has well and truly blessed her.

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 240 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post