SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A beautiful day for a walk...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A beautiful day for a walk... Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted
Along an abandoned rail line.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
That sounds nice. Seems like a bike would be well suited for that type of trail (length). Any dangerous wildlife considerations or relatively urban area?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12743 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Does look nice. Smile

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19219 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Abandoned rail line on Little Rock Air Force Base (Gun Free Frown ) About 1 mile long on this section. Today was 62° and low humidity .

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Abandoned rail line on Little Rock Air Force Base (Gun Free Frown )

Looks like a nice trail and I'm glad you enjoyed your walk, but that would've made it a hard pass for me.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Beautiful trail, I love walking in the pines! I did about 6 miles yesterday, and even suckered the kids into doing 2. Nothing as scenic as that...we just walk the road through the cornfields by our house...but we did see a wild turkey, a sandhill crane, a heron, and a rabbit. We've really been enjoying the great weather!

Posts: 8609 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
Mrs. Flash and I and Kona the dog walk each and every day, no matter the weather.

It's good for all 3 of us. We are packing though.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
A very pretty walk.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post