SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Has anyone taken a Dark Angel Medical class?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone taken a Dark Angel Medical class? Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted
Considering one of their two-day classes, since SIG Academy doesn't have any Bullets and Bandages scheduled for this year.

Thoughts on the Dark Angel Medical offerings?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
took that class at Sig Academy a few months ago. Good class, instructor was Kerry who owns dark angel...very knowledgeable and has real world experience...great guy!

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cgode:
took that class at Sig Academy a few months ago. Good class, instructor was Kerry who owns dark angel...very knowledgeable and has real world experience...great guy!

Took it with the wife a few years ago. Ross was the lead instructor for the class, but Kerry (Pocket Doc) was there as well and took some parts. Very knowledgeable, very helpful. Great folks to deal with.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me and a buddy who is a former EMT both took the 2 day class about six months ago. My buddy thought it was very well done and for me it was worth every penny. Kerry was the main instructor for us.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post