SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Underwear Options?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Underwear Options? Login/Join 
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Another happy Duluth Trading customer.

Posts: 7076 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Yep. Duluth Trading.

I prefer their Free Range line, which are mostly cotton, but if you want synthetic there's also their Armachillo, Buck Naked, Breezeshooter, and Bullpen lines.

I'm going to have to try the Free Range next. I have a couple Armachillos - they're OK, but I swear they make me sweat even more and don't really get a cooling effect (I suppose it would if that's all I wore, but nobody wants to see that Big Grin). For me it seems the more synthetic material, the more I sweat (socks or underwear).

Posts: 1802 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lots of options, thanks. I'm surprised so many like synthetic fabrics. Ordered a pack of (mostly) cotton boxer briefs from Costco to try out.

Posts: 99 | Location: Bremerton, WA | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Tommy John. Expensive, but comfortable and long lasting

Posts: 13274 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Sam's Club has 3- or 4-packs of Reebok Performance Boxer Briefs for around $15/pack. (I've been buying 3-packs. Their web site lists 4-packs.)

I don't know if they're as good as the Deluth, UA or other products at $20/pop, but they're the best thing I've ever tried and a damn sight more affordable.

I've been wearing them for about two years and haven't burned through a single pair yet. I find them very comfortable.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
I love the Duluth Buck Naked briefs.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I put on a pair of Duluth's yesterday only to find the band all stretched and loose. WTF? I haven't had them that long. Frown

I'd recommend my gay underwear, but... Big Grin

I bought some underwear from Sierra Trading post, mostly to make an order worth the shipping. Turned out I loved them. Very comfortable. I wanted to buy more, but they don't have any. So I search the web and find them on other sites with other "gay underwear". I don't mean gay as in homosexual. I mean gay as in "Bing-bong! Hello Frisco"... dancing in a leather thong on a float in the gay pride parade gay! Pouches, socks, things with holes in the front, or no backside. LMAO!

I wish they made some didn't have the big name brand on the band that apparently everyone but me knew what't meant. Big Grin Where I work there are a lot of gay men, I don't need to be sending mixed signals. lol

Lately I've been buying David Archy off Amazon.

Posts: 21106 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
I put on a pair of Duluth's yesterday only to find the band all stretched and loose. WTF? I haven't had them that long. Frown

I'd recommend my gay underwear, but... Big Grin

I bought some underwear from Sierra Trading post, mostly to make an order worth the shipping. Turned out I loved them. Very comfortable. I wanted to buy more, but they don't have any. So I search the web and find them on other sites with other "gay underwear". I don't mean gay as in homosexual. I mean gay as in "Bing-bong! Hello Frisco"... dancing in a leather thong on a float in the gay pride parade gay! Pouches, socks, things with holes in the front, or no backside. LMAO!

I wish they made some didn't have the big name brand on the band that apparently everyone but me knew what't meant. Big Grin Where I work there are a lot of gay men, I don't need to be sending mixed signals. lol

Lately I've been buying David Archy off Amazon.

Return them.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25428 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8625 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
I cannot remember the last time I used that little opening in the front. Undies always get pulled down just enough to let junior do his thing. I also have a weird habit of cradling both stones with my dominant hand while I pee. I use the thumb as a rudder for aim.

Torn between 'Too much information!' and 'worthless without pics'. Roll Eyes

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12119 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Jockey briefs for me.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8970 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Under Armour Boxer Jock

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9695 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Duluth Bullpen Armachillo here.

Best ever!

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lizardman_u:
I love the Duluth Buck Naked briefs.

Same here.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a big guy, and compresson shorts from Aero Tech Designs are what I wear. I love them. They are not cheap, but they will last you a lifetime.

Posts: 28 | Location: MS | Registered: May 09, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
I had Duluth boxers for a number of years and really liked them, except the price.

Lately I've been getting two 5 packs of Hanes boxers every couple of years for the price I would have paid for just 2 boxers from Duluth.

Do I like Duluth better? ... yeah, but I can live with the Hanes at their price point. https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod..._title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Just have to be careful not to wash in hot water and dry at super low temp or the elastic waist gives out.

Posts: 4704 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Agree.... The "I cuddle my boys while tinkling" admission was disturbing.
What if your hands are cold? Eek

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16100 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Brooks Brothers boxers several sizes lever than pants. Ideally so that they measure the same as my waist when unstretched

Posts: 5741 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Champion brand nylon/spandex boxer briefs. Get black, black goes with everything.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11290 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Agree.... The "I cuddle my boys while tinkling" admission was disturbing.
What if your hands are cold? Eek

Just please wash you hands when you're done doing.......whatever it is you do. Wink

And yeah, if you're not wearing Duluth then you may as well live in a 3rd world shit hole.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post