SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I95 between Daytona and World Golf- accidents
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I95 between Daytona and World Golf- accidents Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Maybe it wasn't a Carolina squat until he retrieved a camo-cooler full of .45ACP cast lead bullets from his remote cabin and loaded the ATV onto his pickup.
Maybe.

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Underdog:
Headed home from work and hit stop and go due to an accident.

Had to take a pic of this totally safe at interstate speeds set up.

Just doing the Palatka Pokey....

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DC3S
posted Hide Post
This was announced on the 19th.

"Today, FHP, along with @NHTSA, @MyFDOT, and local law enforcement, announced the beginning of “Operation Southern Shield”. - a joint enforcement effort between Florida and our neighbors in AL, GA, SC, and TN to curb speeding and dangerous behavior on our roads this week."

"Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness."

Posts: 210 | Location: FL USA | Registered: February 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just doing the Palatka Pokey....[/QUOTE]

Nice, I’ve heard that one too. Big Grin

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DC3S:
This was announced on the 19th.

"Today, FHP, along with @NHTSA, @MyFDOT, and local law enforcement, announced the beginning of “Operation Southern Shield”. - a joint enforcement effort between Florida and our neighbors in AL, GA, SC, and TN to curb speeding and dangerous behavior on our roads this week."

Never thought I’d say Hell yeah to more highway patrol, but my hair is going white driving from Jax to Daytona on I95.

I pretty much stick to the far right lane while going 6mph over.

That doesn’t matter, jack-offs weave in and out of all three lanes at high speeds while barely missing hitting cars when they cut them off.

I no joke am concerned every trip. It’s insane.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
That looks even dumber than the ricers around here with tires so wide/big they’re rubbing their fenders AND they’re canted extremely outward.

What possesses people to WANT to look ridiculous? Eek

Same thing that makes them wear pants with the waist-band around the knees.

Posts: 11315 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
Same thing that makes them wear pants with the waist-band around the knees.

Exactly. I believe it's the same type of individual that does both. You see, how else are they gonna tell everyone they take it up the poop chute?

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Was on 95 south for a bit from S of Daytona to 46, unmarked white Taurus in the middle with the muted stickers, no light bar, watching for speeders.

Thought he'd get the ahole in the 3500 dodge pulling a bunch of wrecked vehicles that was hogging the inside lane at 80 but he let him by...

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Is this a more recent NC thing?

I don't remember seeing such a thing in the years I lived in NC, nor in any time when visiting the in-laws in the Wilson area, where I'd assume you'd see such things, between the trailers and the Mexican folks, but we haven't really been down there much the last two or so years.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Only seen the Caroline Squat on Sigforum (this thread an a previous thread or two). Absolutely idiotic and unsafe.

The most idiotic thing I see around here are swangas:

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Only seen the Caroline Squat on Sigforum (this thread an a previous thread or two). Absolutely idiotic and unsafe.

The most idiotic thing I see around here are swangas:

Dear Jesus in heaven: please send that comet soon.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:

I don't remember seeing such a thing in the years I lived in NC, nor in any time when visiting the in-laws in the Wilson area, where I'd assume you'd see such things, between the trailers and the Mexican folks, but we haven't really been down there much the last two or so years.

Few years now started in the coastal areas and seems to stay that way a bit.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:

Been around for years. There are a couple that I see in the Zebulon area regularly. I usually see quite a few out in the farmlands between Raleigh and the coast any time I head that way. Actually saw a gathering (about 6 in a parking lot) last time I was in Morehead City.

Posts: 728 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
It’s common in Myrtle Beach.

Personally, I don’t have any desire to share a road with such idiots, but at least it serves as an excellent job applicant filter.

Posts: 5729 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s probably easier to load that ATV. Haha.

Posts: 3910 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No worries! That 500 lb China freight ratchet strap is going to hold that ATV in the bed no problem.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post