SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Instant Karma: PC Cable Modem and Nvidia GTX 750ti
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instant Karma: PC Cable Modem and Nvidia GTX 750ti Login/Join 
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted
I upgraded my graphics card. The next week, it seemed like the Cable Modem shit the bed. It was the router.

So, I have an extra cable modem and an Nvidia GTX 750ti that can be yours.

You must take both.

First man on it gets it.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Dont enter me, but what did you replace it with and why did you choose it? I am looking to upgrade as well

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
A GTX750 2GB is what I have in my machine right now, runs GTA5 no sweat, Battlefield 5, Fallout 76 sometimes gives it some fits, but it's a solid card that will tide you over for a couple years I think, before you NEED to replace.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I have a Nvidia GTX 1060 6gb. Way more than 99% of the world needs, but it makes the graphics in SIGforum and my email really look great.

https://www.amazon.com/Nvidia-...unders/dp/B01IT6LGMC

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20829 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I replaced it with a 1050ti, about the limit of the motherboard of my now 10 year old computer.

Arc.

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
I’m interested, I lost a video card two weeks ago, running the onboard for now.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
I’d like to be considered. I’m starting to compile parts for a computer build on a budget.

Posts: 6368 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
That GTX 750ti would be great in my Dell 3847 upgrading from the built in Intel 4600 graphics!

Please consider me for your generous karma! Thanks! Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16225 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Striker1, my email is in my profile.

Arc.

Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Arc! Sending an email shortly.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Congrats Striker. You were indeed quickest on the draw! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16225 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post