SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    With Black Friday upon us, the Hazard Fraught Tool ad.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

With Black Friday upon us, the Hazard Fraught Tool ad. Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted
Enjoy

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
My first laugh of the day. Thanks

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4223 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Those look like awesome deals. Printing these off and heading to HF shortly. First on my list is the nail straightener.

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
To funny... Sad part is that some people seeing those adds might actually try and purchase some of those items. .................................................................................... drill sgt.

Posts: 1999 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, that's hilarious. Kinda reminds me of the old Steve Martin "gasoline powered turtleneck sweater" and "electric dog polisher" lines.

Posts: 312 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
I got the pneumatic slide whistles for each of my nieces and nephews. Good thing I can't be there Christmas morning when they open them. Big Grin

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post