SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kettle Brand salt & fresh ground pepper potato chips
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kettle Brand salt & fresh ground pepper potato chips Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Glad to see I'm not alone in my addiction.

And some of you are posting delicious sounding additions. I'd be completely worthless for the next 3 days after eating most of them Eek

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup, those good, real good.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a Chip-a-holic, I must resist. I must NOT walk down that Potato Chips isle.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our best attempt is to not have them in the house, if they are here they will be eaten.

Problem is, after a party someone has to take the leftovers! We try our best to send them home with the kids Big Grin

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Have you tried the organic truffle chips at Costco? I have braces and still go after these pretty religiously.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post