SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    BUC-EE'S Anonymous Karma; Thank You With Pictures!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BUC-EE'S Anonymous Karma; Thank You With Pictures! Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted
Some time ago, I posted in this thread that I needed a BUC-EE'S ball cap to properly horrify my northern friends when I travel.

Some wonderful soul, of kind and generous nature, has karma'd me a royal blue BUC-EE'S hat, which arrived by post this week.

Enclosed in the box, along with the hat, was this:

Therefore, in compliance with the "TTIWWOP" request, I present BUC-EE'S hat, on the farm!

BUC-EE'S on the farm:

BUC-EE'S on the Massey:

BUC-EE'S on the Deere:

BUC-EE'S on Lucky Dog:

BUC-EE'S on Karma:

BUC-EE'S on little Markus:

BUC-EE'S on the noble Fernando

BUC-EE'S on the Artie!

Thank you, oh anonymous giver of joy, I'm laughing like a kid in a fun house!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12779 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Now this is truly funny. Rather reminds me of those picture series where something is spotlighted in various locations around the world.

Well done Artie and kudos to your benefactor! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
This place is great.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
ArtieS, those photos are awesome! Great job. You've got a great looking clan and place. And, way to go anonymous forum member who sent the hat.

As far as I know, we don't have any BUC-EES around here. Is that a beaver or a chipmunk on the hat?

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I had to find a second Buccees to go to on our cross country trip to pick up a Buc Ceres face mask. Buc fees smile is over my face when I have to wear it. I’ve gotten compliments on it. I’m

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19664 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Don't forget the Beaver Nuggets.

Posts: 11847 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
Great pics!

My extended family has a Christmas morning picture in Buc-ees pajama bottoms.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1891 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Haha! That’s great! Thanks for sharing the whole thing.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Smile And a Buck-ee's hat finds a truly great home. Now let's see if the northerners can figure out what the little bugger is grinning about!
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
I had to find a second Buccees to go to on our cross country trip to pick up a Buc Ceres face mask. Buc fees smile is over my face when I have to wear it. I’ve gotten compliments on it. I’m

Down here all the really cute girls working at the local hipster diner wear them all the time.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a new sign on the interstate a few miles from me, I may not be quoting it exactly but something like:

Beaver Awaits 10 miles ahead.

It definitely makes you think of numerous scenarios.

Posts: 1995 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You, sir, are deemed to be in compliance.

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Love it !! How cool...

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Just got back from a trip to Savannah and made a side trip to the Buc-ees in Warner-Robins. Made sure I got the truck shirt.

Amazing store and so crowded.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post