SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New member of the flock!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New member of the flock! Login/Join 
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted
Well this happened yesterday.
I got a message that someone needed to rehome a little goffins cockatoo.
So the wife and I mulled it over and what's one more right?
So we drove out to visit him and they wanted to make sure he was going to a good home.
They were thrilled with us and like we had cameras to watch them with.

So here he is, we picked him up yesterday afternoon and let him settle in.
Though Iris wants to be friends right now!

She has messaged me all morning checking on him.
I showed her Iris trying to get to him and she's so happy he'll be loved.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39769 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Looks like a happy bird in the making.

Just make sure he doesn't know where the screwdrivers are so he doesn't take the cage apart. Wink

Posts: 9164 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have always been interested by them. Had a customer years ago that had what I would call a big one (about 18" tall) and a beautiful pink.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:
Have always been interested by them. Had a customer years ago that had what I would call a big one (about 18" tall) and a beautiful pink.

A Mollucan! THey're a pair of vise grips with feathers!

Posts: 39769 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Most excellent! Smile

Posts: 45382 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Cool!

Looks like a happy bird in the making.

Just make sure he doesn't know where the screwdrivers are so he doesn't take the cage apart. Wink

Yeesh, don't I know it! Cato BROKE the bars off one cage. I had to get him a much sturdier one!

Shaman
posted Hide Post
Oh my wife want's to rename him from Snowflake.
She wants Ceasar.
My buddies were thinking Booger... (wife said NO!)

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
My ex Wife and I had a few of the chatter boxes ourselves. When living in Orange County California, all the Birds lived outside in our huge aviary area. We also had our Macaws in large cages. Mine broke more than one weld of the cage. Powerful birds. We had a Green wing, military, scarlet, a pair of Eclectus, African Grays, Double Yellow Head. They all went the way of the DODO. I do miss the birds..

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post