Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| The Ice Cream Man |
Or whatever the correct term is. He did put me in touch with someone, and I think the deal will work, but he has no relevant skills past that. I don’t want to alienate him. And he did put something together. BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active. | ||
|
| Internet Guru |
I suggest professional 'facilitator'. Maybe a small percentage of the deal. | |||
|
| No, not like Bill Clinton ![]() |
Is this something he can duplicate? If not, "Bird Dog" him and move on. The amount would depend on your profit when deal is closed | |||
|
| The Ice Cream Man |
A) Not in this industry. He’s in real estate so he might be useful in finding locations etc. B) Can’t really give him a percentage… OK let’s think of it this way. If a real estate agent heard about you and suggested you to someone and they hired you…. What’s the appropriate pay? BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active. | |||
|
| Hop head |
gift card for dinner worked for me had a realtor that I still work with reach out and give me the name of a lady selling her husbands firearms etc (he passed in an accident) mailed her a thank you note afterwards and included a gift card to a local restaurant for dinner for 2 https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/ | |||
|
| probably a good thing I don't have a cut |
The someone who hired you should pay him something and you could give a gift card for dinner or a bottle of Scotch. | |||
|
| Savor the limelight |
Use him for your real estate needs and/or mention his name to others that may need his services. Invite him golfing or lunch. | |||
|
| Member |
Sounds like a referral. If you want more referrals-what Lyman said. If you want a more formal relationship --dinner with discussion. | |||
|
| Just because you can, doesn't mean you should |
Return the favor with referrals for their business when appropriate. My wife's a Realtor and that would be the normal approach. A small gift like a gift card could also work, in both directions. ___________________________ Avoid buying ChiCom/CCP products whenever possible. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

